THE PEC IS OFFERING NEW PROGRAMS!
Basic Horse Camp
June 7/8/9, 2013
Cook Forest Scenic Trail Rides Ranch, Near Clarion, PA
Weekend of fun and education
Camp participating/auditing fee - meals included: $150
Non-participating fee - meals only: $100
Click here for article about program.
Questions? Contact Mike Kraft at 717-319-3807 or email@example.com.
Registration and Payment:
Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Equine Council
Attn: Mike Kraft
1301 Red Hill Road
Dauphin, PA 17018
Click here for flyer, download and print, fill out the form, and mail in registration with your payment.
Association Membership Plus for Equine Organizations
- Associations must have:
1. Elected Officers and/or Directors
2. A minimum of 10 members
- Membership fee is $75 annually
- Benefits of Membership Plus include:
1. $1,000,000 Liability insurance for your equine organization
2. All "member only" events are insured
3. Insure additional "public" events for $65/day. One set-up and one tear-down day included.
Click here for "Public Event Days Application".
Call 1.888.304.0281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.