Changes in federal financial aid rules, effective this year, may make it much more expensive for farm families to send their children to college. A family’s contributions now may be thousands of dollars more than last year.
- Results from the 2023 National Equine Economic Impact Study Released
- College may cost farm families more
- Rothrock Trail Alliance planning construction on multi-use, single track trail expansion in Rothrock State Forest
- Rotary Club of York Available Scholarships
- Action Alert! Equine Community Research